Jerome H. Kogan, Psy.D.
I received my Doctor of Psychology degree from the Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology. I have been in private practice working with adolescents, adults and couples for more than 20 years.
I work in a respectful, honest, open, and non-judgmental manner. You can expect careful attention, active listening, and open inquiry. I provide a comfortable, private, and secure environment for your work.
My office is located in a quiet Upper East Side location, convenient to all transportation.
I am the Director of Psychological Services and Training at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City. I have conducted research on psychotherapy outcomes as well as work functioning in people with schizophrenia.
- Clinical Instructor in Psychiatry, New York University School of Medicine
- Clinical Assistant Professor, New York Medical College
- Adjunct Instructor, John Jay College of Criminal Justice
Specialized Training and Awards
- DBT Foundational Training – The Linehan Institute Behavioral Tech, LLC
- Treating Tobacco Dependence – Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Department of Psychiatry, Annual Teaching Award